All the good news are like coming together all the times! When we were waiting for the news, they just dont come. And when they come, they come in groups. Went to collect my O lvl certificate with seng wei. Woah its like the first day that we could collect our certificate.Arent we just lucky or what? I just didnt know that the website have posted the information that we could collect our O lvl certificate. After that, went out for a pool session. Another good news have come in the way. Acer company told me that we can collect our laptop like soon. I was like worried sick, my friends received a email from acer while i received nothing. I was relieved when i was playing pool ,Acer company called. Yes Thursday can collect my laptop at convenction centre 68C lecture. Another good news was our cheque was checked and we could like received our pay. It was like so long ago work leh. Just hoping more good news will pop in the way.
Friday 's my induction camp. 4 days countdown. School reopens on Monday. 1 week countdown.